Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My mom 60th birthday

Today is my mom 60th birthday. I'm in KL now to celebrate her birthday.
We went to Village View restaurant, Bangi for dinner.

Here are some photos..
waiting for the food.
makan time.
my anak buah.
my eldest sister and her family.
20 people here.
the birthday girl yang malu-malu.
my handphone buat hal...gelap nye
my abang ipar
my eldest sister..tengah korek ape tu..??
my mom and my second sister
the family
bayar..!!!akak ada diskaun tak?? makan seafood..nak bayar SEMPUT!!

Following that, we made a short visit to Putrajaya..a wonderful city of light but looks like it was deserted..
me with the birthday girl..
with my second sister

my eldest sister..


my family...only with my sisters and my mom.

2 comments:

iqmedia said...

Selamat Hari Lahir buat ibunda Dr JBM yang ke 60. Moga hidup selama ini diberkati oleh Allah SWT dan mendapat rahmat dan bekalan pahala dari anak-anak yang menghargai pengorbanan dirinya... InsyaAllah...

Allah itu Maha Penyayang...

drBOND said...

thanx..