Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Terrible mistake


It was 12 mid day in KL..The weather was hot and dry.

I was thirsty.
I went to the grocery and bought 2 tins of Nescafe Mocha.
Within a minute, the Nesface Mocha tins were inside the dustbin.
I drank the whole Nesface Mocha, even a tiny little drop was not left behind.
The thirst gone but I didn't realized i just drank a poison.

That night i had profuse diarrhoea..about 5 times..
To make worse i had abdominal discomfort and passing flatus (kentut) more than 10 times.

That mocha contains milk..
Yup milk...milk is poisonous to me as i had a disease called Lactose Intolerance..

Opps...i just passed flatus...

anybody want to stay beside me???

2 comments:

kakbedah said...

kat kl tak telefon aku pun...

drBOND said...

hp rosak..semua no dalam tu..

ahad dah nak balik dah