Friday, October 16, 2009

I'M SICK

Not feeling very well today. I had URTI, upper respiratory tract infection: fever, sore throat and cough.
Despite that, managed to go work today. I'm just lucky, today is not busy. After the ward work, i just slept in side the oncall room and continue working in the afternoon.
Each time i got sick and URTI, i'll make sure i had these:

1. KFC threat.
I went to KFC restaurant in town, near the Sandakan Harbour. My taste buds are not working when i'm sick, most of the food is sour and i had no appetite,,, except KFC.. Don't know why, it could be the 11 secret herbs that give the flavor.

It's finger licking good..
Waiting for my turn.
Yummy

2. Drink plenty of water.
I went to Genting Mall mall, just next to the KFC. Bought 3 bottles of carbonated drink, to prevent from dehydration,,,as fever can cause fluid loss and eventually dehydration.


3. Medication.
I'm self prescribed with 3 medications:
a) Panadol: to control the fever.
b) Cough mixture: to reduce cough
c) Vit C: to improve my immune system.
My medications..
I have problem in swallowing medication tablet especially Panadol. The sweet carbonated drink help me to swallow it.


4. Handphone...needs to call my bos and tell him that i'm sick and i can't do oncall tonight.

5. Take a shower.

6. Eats some more..

7. and Sleeps...

Hopefully, by tomorrow morning i'm recovered.

1 comment:

iqmedia said...

Alalalala... keshian... Take ur rest n get well soon!