Monday, October 5, 2009

PINK OCTOBER

This month is pink October month.
It is in conjunction with Breast Awareness Campaign, "early detection saves lives".
I'm supposed to write this entry earlier but it was delayed as i'm looking ways to color my blog to pink.
Unfortunately, i don't know how to change the background to pink...

Never mind, lets celebrate PINK OCTOBER ok!!

Ladys!! (and men too) please check your breast as often...do your breast self examination at least once in 3 month.

I don't want you come to see me with this "lovely" breast:

:

This were my patients with advanced breast cancer. They died after the treatment. Treating breast cancer is my passion. It is interesting and challenging. Actually, i really want to tell a stories regarding patients with breast cancer..somehow i lost that interest..ya the exam is killing me.

4 comments:

med_student said...

o ya ka...terpaksala saya pakai baju pin senantiasa ni.......

med_student said...

*pink*

drBOND said...

"early detection saves lifes"

ade sape2 perasan mistake tu..

drBOND dah tukar dah ke "lives:

Anonymous said...

terasa "NGERI" bak kata org Sabah Palis2