Thursday, November 5, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME.













My Mom.

I'm in Kl now..i'm on my way to Johor Bharu for MOS meeting tomorrow.
Arrived in KL yesterday night from Sandakan. Then straight away headed to my "kampong" in Jinjang Utara, KL..
Met my mom (mestilah) and each time i meet her , i've to answer this 1 million dollar question:

"BILA NAK KAHWIN"..

(When are you getting married???).

she did ask the same question yesterday...and this is my usual answer/reasons..
1. i've got no money..i've just settled the car loan and just cleared my name from the "blacklist".
2. i'm busy with working.
3. i'm not ready to handle the responsibilty as a husband and a father.
4. Getting marry is expensive..what's more when people know i'm a doctor. I can't simple "pinang" a girl with just RM1000, i needs at least RM 20, 000. Wow!! thats a lot of money.

Despite those lengthy explanations, she never give up... Then, she replied..

How about Miss Z??? Your cousin. She is working as a teacher.. She is nice..and we know her very well. About the money, we can help you out.

I'm speechless. Miss Z is my 1 year older cousin which i've not meet her for the past 9 years. We were close when we were small, but we were separated after i joined the boarding school. I've run out of ideas..and i've said something stupid..

What?? Miss Z..I don't know her well..Instead, she is old..already 30 years!!

Then, within a split second..my mom replied..

OHHH!!! KO INGAT KO MASIH 19 TAHUN???..

2 comments:

iqmedia said...

My answer is always "Esok, esok"..

Hehehe... the 1st blog for November. August 10, September 12, November 18. Good job!

med_stdnt said...

oct is 18
nov not yet