Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dream come true (almost).


Cyber City Apartment, Kota Kinabalu.

Dream come true (almost)..

In a just few weeks to come, that apartment will be mine.
Has been waiting this moment for 5 years.
I will be busy next week, signing up the documents.

Thanx to Kak Bedah for financial assistance and Nancy for helping me with the documents.

(Kak Bedah, nanti mai sabah bole lepak umah joe..Umah tepi laut,,dekat dengan airport KK..Nancy nanti help me to decorate the house..).

3 comments:

kakbedah said...

sama - sama...

iqmedia said...

Tahniah Dr JBM. Dah ada aset.

drBOND said...

thanx..
it's come with a price..
lepas ni dah kena bayar monthly installment..
i don't have anymore commitment..
i don't think that will be a problem..cuma kena pandai control my budget..as u said before..
the agent called me just now,,i may getting the house sooner..apparently there is a house with OC for me...