Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jalan - jalan di Taman Jalil Alip

Sorry for delayed entry..
it's took me about a week to download those pictures from my hotmail inbox.

It was Sunday 3rd January 2010. I was (almost) recovered from my illness. Then, around 3.00pm, i received a surprised call from Mr Iqmedia..and he already infront of my house..

"Get dressed..lets go jalan-jalan.."

What? pergi mana?..i replied.

"Adalah"

I dressed up.and here goes the trip.

We went to Taman Jalil Alip, Sandakan.
This park was developed by Mr Jalil Alip, a local businessmen.
I never heard this park before. I have met many tourists and i don't think they know about this place.

The journey took about 45mins. It was quite remote. But going there was easy as the road is well developed.
It's costs RM 2 per entry for an adult.

My first impression was this park look like it's was deserted. But it's still well maintained and clean.
It was 4.00pm that day. Less than 10 people were at the park, very unusual as today is public holiday.

Here some random photos.. (didn't managed to bring my own camera,,what a waste!!)
All the pictures are courtesy of Mr Iqmedia.

Buaya-buaya sedang lepak..


Besar nya..


The buaya darat mother...besar tu..


Rusa. This is my first experience in close contact with a deer!! (kesiannya..dah tua bangka baru dapat tengok rusa dekat-dekat).


Very cute baby deer. Mau saja bawa balik rumah jadi pet.

DrBond trying to feed the rusa. Very nice experience.

Speak up bird!.. we are trying to communicate .

the white goose..

my latest picture..have gained weight a lot..
should call me drMON (short form of montel).

the pokok kelapa bercabang tiga. I like this photo very much.

(Nota kaki: with much publicity, i think this park can become another tourist Sandakan attraction. It's really nice place for family activities, people who want to do outdoor activities, nature lovers or "kaki pancing". I saw at least 3 big ponds there!!. This place is cosy and it's surrounding is serene.)

4 comments:

yan said...

cantik tempat ni! mmg slalu sek buat trip kat sni tpi xpnah smpai lgi,Suka laa tengok gmbr bagi mkn rusa n pokok kelapa tu,nice view...leh rehatkan minda

kakbedah said...

montel nya!!!

dulu kurus sepapan..

dah lama tak jumpa joe..
nanti balik kl boleh kita jalan2 ..

kita g sauna dan le queen..

iqmedia said...

Dr Bond, set ur time... We'll be going to Sukau area. There you could see alot of wild animal without waiting for their feeding time...

Anyone care to join? The more, the merrier... Save cost too...

drBOND said...

sori tak dapat la pegi..

next month will be busy..

nak mula belajar driving.