Monday, January 11, 2010

Hypocrites



I always get angry when my patients didn't take their medications,
But when i got sick, i didn't take my medication too.

I really upset (especially my brother) if he still smoking,
I always tell him, smoking is bad for health.
But i do smokes, occasionally.

I always tell people to pray,
But sometimes i didn't pray,

I always told my patient to do exercise,
It's good for health.
But i hardly do exercise.

I always told my patient..relax!! don't be stress up..
But i'm the one who always stress up.


This is an example of a hypocrites. In Malays it is called "talam dua muka".
People said hypocrites people die faster and go to hell.

2 comments:

iqmedia said...

Abang mana tu... teruk tul la... Hmm... Mungkin dia tension kot... Apa tak nya, kerja tahan ombak, jadi bounty hunter utk gomen...

drBOND said...

dia kerja kuat..

kerja dia bahaya..mengira gigi harimau,,,mengukur belalai gajah..
mengira butiran pasir di pantai..

sebab tu la dia selalu stress