Sunday, January 10, 2010

Should try this centuries ago..

Despite fever has resolved, i'm still having sore throat and cough.

Has been trying strepsils..dah berkotak-kotak try..still not working. Still has painful throat and coughing.

Two days ago, someone tried to convince me.

Bond!! why don't you try Diflam mouth wash. I tried it before and it does work well for me.

He said it twice but I didn't pay attention. I didn't listen to him. I'm still thinking strepsils still work.

Today, the sore throat is getting worse.
Finally i decided to try the Diflam mouth wash.
Went to my hospital pharmacy and they supplied 2 bottles of Diflam mouth wash.

Diflam mouth wash: the green colour.

I went home, i just tried a sips of Diflam mounth wash.

Amazing!!! the sore throat and coughing much less...

(Nota kaki: should listen to him next time. )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are very lucky..there is some one that really concern about you

iqmedia said...

There's a strepsil like diflam...

drBOND said...

thanx for the info..