Monday, January 4, 2010

Thank You


Feels much better today.
I already started working as usual.
Fever no more. Headache and cough much less. Still having sore throat. My voice still husky but my nurse said it's sexy!!!.

I would like to say Thank You for all the wishes and prayers.
Special thanks to Mr Iqmedia for nice dinner treat and the trip to Taman Jalil Alip.
I had the best crabs soup ever. I will published the photos during our trip to Taman Jalil Alip later.

I'm lucky with having nice people on earth.
May Allah bless you all.
Semoga dimurahkan rezeki dan sihat selalu!.

(Nota kaki: Bila dah merantau di negeri orang, jauh dari keluarga dan sanak saudara, bila ada masalah/sakit, kawan-kawan la menjadi tempat mengadu..dan untuk melepas rindu)
.

2 comments:

iqmedia said...

Sama-sama...

Anonymous said...

Thank You ..Terima Kasih..

Kasih Mu di terima